Smokey Night Owl EOTD

Bare Escentuals Glimmer "Night Owl" all over the lid, Too faced Lap Dance on center of lid, Mac Signed Sealed on the outer v, Mac Shroom to highlight, Mac Wedge to blend crease



I absolutely love using my bare escentuals "night owl" glimmer. I received this as part of a Sephora VIB gift a year or two ago and have been in love with it ever since. It's a really gorgeous shimmery grey amethyst color with a touch of brown. It usually pulls more grey, but for some reason over my benefit skinny jeans the color turns into a much darker taupe-y brown with a touch of purple. I will do some swatches for it later, but it's a beautiful shadow if you can get your hands on it! Then I just added a little too faced lap dance (from the Naked Eye palette) for a little dimension on the lid!

Products Used:
Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot as a base
Benefit Skinny Jeans all over the lid
Mac shroom, wedge, signed sealed
Bare Escentuals glimmer Night Owl
Too Faced Lap Dance
Covergirl Lashblast
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
Anastasia brow powder in Brunette

Comments

  1. gorgeous! may i ask what brush you use for your outer v? for years i did this with no problem, now all of a sudden i am hopeless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i use a mac 219 to place color in the outer-v, then a mac 217 or my sonia kashuk blending brush (you can really use any blending brush) to soften the color. I couldn't get the hang of shaping my outer-v until i got the 219, every other brush was too big and made my placement look so sloppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You should have a YT channel and share your expertise. The colors you choose and placement techniques are outstannding. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sumbyerly, thank you so much! i might think about starting a youtube channel if i can get a good videocamera and if my schedule lightens up after i graduate :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush