Green Nouveau Monde EOTD

I decided to do a look using the green/olive side of Nars Nouveau Monde! I used mac humid in the outer-v to bring out the green tones in the nars shadow--the camera didn't pick up all the color, but it turned out much more green in person! A year ago I never would have touched green eyeshadow, but I really love doing looks with it now! I also used my bobbi brown chocolate shimmer ink--it's gorgeous but I always tend to use black eyeliner in my looks over any other color. Hope you like! :)

Mac Creme de miel on lid, Nars nouveau monde in crease and outer lid, Mac humid in outer v

Products used:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Mac creme de miel on inner lid and humid in outer-v (I got creme de miel at a CCO a few months ago but i think it is similar to something like ricepaper or nylon!)
Nars nouveau monde in crease and outer lid
Bobbi brown gel eyeliner in chocolate shimmer ink
Covergirl lashblast (orange tube!)
Anastasia brow powder in brunette

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. so when are you going to come over to my house and show me what I am doing wrong??? ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush