Seychelles Shoes Haul

So I know I've made this mainly into a makeup blog, but today I made two shoe purchases that I am very much in love with and want to share with you! Andd it's my blog so I can technically do what I want, right? I'm just going to assume and hope many of you are shoe lovers as well ;)

I had a $10 off coupon for DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) and it's expiring this month so I went to see if they had anything. If you have one close to you, definitely check it out! It's a huge store with rows and rows of both women and men's designer shoes, boots, sneakers, sandals, etc. What's even better are the price tags! Everything is discounted off the original price. I always go straight to the back where the clearance racks are for even better deals. Today I came across two pairs of heels by Seychelles that I fell in love with...

Seychelles Countdown T-Strap Pump
I am honestly not the heel wearing type of girl. I wear them once in a while or for special occasions and before today, I had never owned a pair that had a heel bigger than 2 or 2.5 inches. That's what shocked me about these shoes. They each have about a 3.5 inch heel and it feels like NOTHING. I have no trouble walking and they are unbelievably comfortable. I love these T-Strap pumps with the gold, pink and brown together! They're so flirty and pretty and perfect for the warmer weather coming up. I bought these in a size 9, they ran pretty true to size for me.

Seychelles Ring in the New Year Pump

Beautiful taupe pair of heels. I love the vintage-y feel with the suede, the ruffle accent on the toe and the diagonal strap. I just can't believe how comfortable they are. I can definitely see getting a lot of wear out of these since the color is easy to pair with anything! These ran a bit big, I ended up buying a size 8.5!

I'm so so so impressed with Seychelles. These are my first shoes by them and I already want more! I never thought I could ever walk in heels this high and love it! What's even better is the amazing prices I snagged them at! (yay!)

What do you think about the shoes? Have any outfit ideas?! :) :)

Comments

  1. So cute! When the weather gets warmer they'd look great with shorts and a blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seychelles is my absolute all time favorite brand for heels! Their heels are so comfy and have such a sweet vintage vibe to them. I generally buy mine on Amazon since you can get them at such good prices. I own three pairs of Seychelles; Password pump in teal, In With the New in grey, and Kiss at Midnight in sandle tan...is it nerdy that I know what they're called? Lol. Got each pair at under $50.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush