Toned Down Morange FOTD

I bought Mac Morange on a whim recently, and it is the brightest, boldest color I personally own. I absolutely love it but on me, it looks awful without a lipgloss on top to tone it down a tiny bit. My lips are still a vibrant orange, but not as neon! Here's a realllly simple (hopefully not too boring) neutral look I did to pair with it. I just started piling different warm, brown neutrals on my lid, and blended well hoping it would look alright in the end! lol

Left side Nars kalahari on lid, Mac Soba in crease, Urban Decay Darkhorse in outer crease, Mac Handwritten in Outer-V, Mac femme fi to highlight



Products Used:
Face:
Laura Mercier Face PrimerTarte Smooth Operator in Agent 14
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Illamasqua Lover blushMac Refined Golden Bronzer
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Anastasia Brow Powder in brunette

Eyes:
Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat
Mac femme-fi, soba, handwritten
Nars Kalahari (left side)
Urban Decay DarkhorseBobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl Lashblast

Lips:
Mac Morange Lipstick
Kiko lipgloss (a nude color, not sure on the name. A friend from Italy gave it to me!)


What do you think? How would you wear Mac Morange or a really bright orange lip!? Might give Morange another go in a future FOTD soon :)

Comments

  1. You look gorgeous. I totally love your eye look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your e/s and your lippie looks great! You also got me to want to try Laura Mercier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look on you. The morange really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes look amazing!! BTW I gave you a blog award!
    http://introtobeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look,you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush