Green Iced Latte FOTD

I've been obsessed with greens lately--more specifically olive green. I just bought this new olive scarf so I thought I'd do a champagne eye with a touch of green to compliment it! I also wanted to play around with my new L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Iced Latte. It makes the most perfect shimmery lid color and it goes with any color! Here's my post of those eyeshadows if you're curious: here!

Sorry my eyebrow looks wonky tonight thanks to a blemish!grr! haha
L'oreal Infallible Iced Latte all over lid,Nars Night Clubbing in crease/outer-v, R&R Chronice in crease, Mac Femme Fi to highlight
Trying to capture the Dior Amber Diamond highlighter on my cheek that I recently received in a swap from a lovely girl! Will be doing a post on it soon!
Olive scarf with olive eyeshadow might be too matchy matchy for some but oh well--i liked it loll!! ;)
Products:
Face:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
Reviva Labs Make Up Primer
Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Mac Gingerly
Dior Amber Diamond highlighter
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette

Eyes:
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow primer
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte
Nars Night Clubbing
Rock and Republic Chronic (see swatches and info here! The R&R eyeshadows are discontinued but it's a nice shimmery forest green)
Mac Femme-Fi
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara

Lips:
Mac Creme D'Nude Lipstick
Mac Enchantress Lipgloss


What do you think about olive/green eyeshadow looks?! It's quickly becoming my favorite color at the moment!!

Comments

  1. Very pretty! I think it goes very nicely with the scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iced latte looks beautiful and I love this idea of using a olive color in the crease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so beautiful!
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful on you :))xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I think I have all these shadows and will try to re-create this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a great job wth the application it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makeup is as pretty as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olive green is one of my all-time favorites! If you don't already have MAC Sumptuous Olive, you should check it out, AMAZING. And you have the most beautiful eyes. I just love everything about this look ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous eye make-up!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty look! I love green shadows!!

    -Kristin@meetmeonthebrightside

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is gorgeous and I'm so impressed by your makeup skills. It's really pretty. I actually was thinking how perfect your eyebrows were looking and then I saw your comment farther down..hehe you don't have any blemish. Love how you added the liner on the bottom too. Following you now

    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time to stop by :)
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiflul eyes.Such a awesome blog like your self.Thanks for sharing.Your eyes looking fabulous in 3rd and 4th pic :) .The look you did is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi just to let you know I have awarded you a versatile blogger award:

    http://beautifulbestandtherest.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-second-award-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This look is so pretty I may have to pick up a few Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows!! Just found your blog by the way I love it!! (new follower):) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! It's beautiful!!! I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW gorgeous look! i love your eye shape :)

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks so lovely, I've always been too scared to incorproate the greens in my eyeshadow pallettes but think I may just give it a go now.

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush