Zoya Jules

I know I know, yet another Zoya polish! What can I say, I'm obsessed! Anyway, today's nail polish is the beautiful Zoya Jules!

Don't mind the terrible cuticles, I was in a rush! haha!

Jules is a shimmering gray tinged champagne taupey color. A somewhat vague description, but it is definitely special. It's neutral enough to be subtle but still unique and shimmery to make it interesting! It was great in two coats though I could have done with a thin third coat. Formula is excellent as usual, not too thick, not too thin.

Thoughts on Zoya Jules? As always don't forget about the share the love rewards program (you can read about HERE) and to check out their facebook page for special deals!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush